I'm a terrible person. When I upgraded to Rails I totally broke a zillion URIs on this site, in particular most of the weblog links. I also probably lost a lot of google juice in the process. Well, now I have restored all of the weblog archive links in accordance with Cool URIs don't change (and I should practice what I preach...)

Incidentally I also made a number of other long-waiting fixes to the site, like installing the correct google analytics, fixing the top navigation links, adding a sidebar on the front page, speeding up the front page (somewhat.. still wrestling with that one). I still need to fix the tag browser so that it's as good as it used to be. And some day maybe I'll convert all of my old content over to some new CMS (well, I probably will never do that actually...)