Futurama, possibly one of the best TV shows ever made, say some people. And full of good advice for every day situations too.
- You were doing well until everyone died
- Don't do anything that affects anything. Unless it turns out that you were supposed to do it; in which case, for the love of God, don't not do it!
- Bodies are for hookers and fat people.
- The Dave Matthews Band doesn't rock.
- If you want a box hurled into the sun, you've got to do it yourself.
I was going to make up a sort of “All I need to know I learned in Kindergarten” kind of poster, but I need more quotes so I’ll just have to re-watch more Futurama. So much good TV & Movies to watch, so little time…